The FIPN has three membership categories:
There are two membership cycles:
Jan. 1-Dec. 31 and July 1- June 30.
The strength of any organization is its membership, therefore, we always ask that current members invite independent pharmacy owners, friends and corporate associates to join FIPN and the membership in fulfilling its Mission and goals to serve the people of Florida.
10 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN FIPN
- Full-time Legislative Lobbyists in Tallahassee working to protect the interests of Florida's 1,300 independent pharmacy owners, just like you
- Florida Pharmacy Small Business Political Action Committee (PAC) that solicits donations from pharmacy owners for contributions to candidates and elected officials supportive of Florida independent pharmacies
- Annual FIPN Meeting of independent owners to discuss industry, legislative and regulatory issues facing our business
- Legislative and Legal Defense Fund created to protect Florida independent owners and support state and national legislative and legal initiatives important to your pharmacy or threatening your livelihood
- Collaboration with State of Florida regulatory agencies that affect your pharmacy including the Florida Board of Pharmacy, the Department of Health (DOH), and the Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA)
- Work with radio, television, print and social media experts to promote patient freedom of choice and the recognition of independent pharmacies as valuable health care providers
- Timely communications sent to you on key legislative, regulatory and professional issues affecting your business
- Provide a forum for independent pharmacies to share ideas, expertise and resources to build stronger independent pharmacy practices
- Strong working relationships with other pharmacy organizations including FPA, FSHP, NCPA, PCAN, PPSC and other pharmacy organizations
- Grassroots organization governance by FIPN Officers and 8 District Representatives comprised of independent owners just like you who are committed to fight for your businesses
Interested in becoming a Member?
Fill out the Membership Form.